Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Occupational Artist

So i have been a mom for over nine years. And unfortunately i don't get paid. Ive always hated the term home maker. What i really am is a chaos rangler, but that is never an option on insurance forms in the dentist office. Lately Ive been putting in artist. Im not really sure when i decided that should be my profession, but it is. Its what i love, other than my chaos. So why not make a career out of it. Why had i never thought of this before? I guess i thought i wasn't good enough, but i am. Probably not good enough for some collector to say "your unbelievably awesome, i want it all, name your price!" Then i can actually afford my obsession for jeans and nice shoes. But i am good enough to give it a real go and try for it. Kinda like this blog, I'm sure no one reads it and its okay. Its for me. In the middle of being the sherif in the crazy ranch that is my house, i truly enjoy things that are just for me. 
So after rambling a bit, my question for today is: How did you know that artist was your profession?

No comments:

Post a Comment