Thursday, January 26, 2012

Look What I Did!!

Still no sun! bummer. But i was poking around on gelaskin.com and you can download your own artwork and make a phone cover. I CANT WAIT till it gets here. Ive made it from my favorite painting that i call tree in motion. I love how the branches and bark seem to move. What i love even more is the tree appears to be out of focus. It totally works and i didn't plan for it to be that way. I love that i can sit down and create something, not even really think about it and make it all work out. My sister in law is insistent that i take a few art classes. I haven't taken a class since my junior year in high school. trust me its been a while. My worry is, its just so easy, no thought, just joy and no stressing about technique or if i make a mistake. When i sit down to paint i am truly who i want to be. I am me, and thats all i want to be. 
Okay, that was totally rambling, but I'm at a friends house and with kids and what not, its kind of distracting. I have to admit i love blogging. Ive never done it before. And even though no one reads this, its rewarding for me. Heres to hoping for sunny skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment