Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Darn the Elusive Alaskan Sun

First off i want to thank Megan Duncanson and my bestie Jolene Perry (who is a fantastic author) and her wonderful friend for the wonderful photography tips. So what's the problem, why aren't my pics up? The sun! You should have natural light when doing this kind of thing. Sadly I don't have any. Even though we have lots of daylight right now, blue clear sky's are not around. OFCOURSE not, because I need them right now! Sigh 
So that was a fun complaint:) this time of year is especially hard for me. I find that I am inspired and do my best work when I am warm and can truly enjoy the outdoors. Does anyone else have this kind of problem? When their talent has highs and lows? Is there such a thing as painters block? If so, what do you do to beat it? I have my ideas, but I'm not feeling inspired to put them down. Maybe if I could actually get my photos in order I'd have a jump start. If only the grey sky's would part and grant my little house a few hours of blue sky's....from 10-3 would be great. Can someone get on that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment