Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Neurosis

My very good friend and talented author, Jolene Perry has decided to interview me on her blog. She kindly sent over the list of questions ahead of time so i could attempt to be witty and creative with my answers;) One of her questions was "what neurosis do you share with you fellow artist?" I have yet to come up with an answer. First of all, I hate to admit it, but i had to look up the word. I knew what it meant, but I wanted to make sure. I defiantly didn't want to give a confident well thought out answer and have it be completely and totally wrong...which is normally how i put my foot in my mouth. Second of all...I don't know any other artist so i don't know if i share anything other than the madness to doodle on everything or constantly keep my mind thinking of new ways to create. So tell me, fellow artist: What are your neurosis? Do we have any of them in common? Id like to think I'm extra quirky and eccentric...how society seems to picture artist. But I'm pretty sure I'm not. Im just an average mom, sitting in a coffee shop, chugging back coco....or am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment